The Coastal Alabama Business Chamber family came together Feb. 7 to celebrate the achievements of 2019 at Black and White Night.
The evening started with food from Picnic Beach, The Crazy Cajun, Cobalt, Cosmo’s, GT’s on the Bay, BuzzCatz and Luna’s.
Greg Alexander, President and CEO welcomed the crowd and Dec McClelland passed the gavel to the 2020 Chairman of the Board, Chad Leonard before the award ceremony began.
Some of the evening’s winners included:
• Ambassador of the Year - Linda Martin
• Diplomat of the Year - Leslie Haley
• Lower Alabama Young Professional of the Year - Amy Hicks
• Chamber Person of the Year - Ruth Dailey
• Business Leadership Award - YellowHammer IT
• Small Business of the Year - Beachball Properties
Each of the local school’s teacher of the Year for 2019 were also recognized.
After the awards the Tommy Morse Band took the stage and the black and white clad crowd moved to the dance floor.