The Foley High School FFA program attended the State Competition at Auburn University this summer. They came away as the following winners:
• Veterinary Science – 1st Place and qualifies to attend Nationals in Indianapolis, IN, Oct. 24-27. Pictured are Madison Broadwell, Kat DuBots, Amber Cruz, and Madison Dees. Amber had the highest score in the state.
• Aqua Science received 2nd Place. Team members were: Juan Otero, Ryan Groves, Sydney Moore, and Allie Quinley.
• The Construction Team received 3rd Place. Team members were: Ethan Speed, Zac Black, Angel Manzano, and Vivian Prevatte.
• The 100% Membership Chapter – 1st Place.
• The FFA State Degree went to 2018 FHS graduate Vivian Prevatte. This is the highest degree available.
Congratulations to Foley High School’s FFA Program with teachers: Mr. Lipscomb, Mrs. Sanford, Dr. Taylor, and Ms. Hanby.